Focusing on your abilities, opportunities, and pathways to self-sufficiency.
As an approved Employment Network in the Social Security Administration’s Ticket to Work and Self-Sufficiency Program, Alliance Professional Services offers pre-employment and post-employment services to “Ticket Users”.
To be eligible for assistance under the Ticket program, you must be between the ages of 18 and 64 years of age, currently receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and/or Social Security Disability Income (SSDI), and be interested in attempting a return to work under the protections of the Ticket Program. These protections, or what we refer to as “safety nets”, allow individuals receiving Social Security disability benefits an opportunity to try to work, while protecting their benefits.
We are a national service provider assisting Ticket Users by providing on-line resources and self-guided training opportunities, augmented by teleconferences and webinars, as well as one-on-one career counseling sessions via phone. Our on-line appointment scheduler allows our Ticket Users to schedule appointments at times convenient for them and then meet with Career Coaches at the designated time without ever leaving home!
Because many of our services are provided on-line, individuals who have computer and Internet access, who are comfortable using email, following instructions, participating in self-guided studies at their own pace, and who are committed to finding employment are the best candidates for our program.
Examples of the services we provide include:
- On-line job preparation tools and training
- One-on-one career counseling
- Resume and cover letter development
- Interview preparation, including practice interviews
- Trainings and activities for skill Improvement
- Skills testing and certifications
- Assistance with non-competitive federal job placements
- Job search assistance and/or job placement with outstanding employers
- Work Incentives counseling
- Funding sources or referrals for technical certifications or work related needs
- On-going post-employment support and retention services
- Assistance with promotional or job change opportunities
If you are Ticket Holder, feel you are a good candidate for our program, and are ready to travel the road to self-sufficiency, we invite you to take the next step by learning more about our program and how we can help. Click here to submit a Career Seekers Interest form so one of our Career Coaches can contact you by phone for a personal consultation. We look forward to visiting with you!